Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mexican Pulled Pork

Matt loves mexican food.  I hardly make it.  I don't know why either.  I love mexican food, REAL mexican food.  Not just some spiced up meat with cheese smothering it to death.  That's what Matt loves.  That's why I don't make it.

I saw this recipe on one of my favorite TV cooking shows: America's Test Kitchen.  Their recipes are always spot on.  The only thing that sucks is that you have to pay to view most of their content online.  Usually I just write down what I see on the TV show and make it from my notes.   Funny enough, I don't own any of their cookbooks.  Hint Hint.

This recipe is free on their website although you may have to register.  Check it out because I'm not going to repost it here. Mexican Pulled Pork



Sorry if you're a vegetarian and I just made you look at a dead animal. 


I made soft tacos out of these with onions, jalapenos, sour cream and feta cheese.  The feta is supposed to mimic queso fresco.

No comments:

Post a Comment