Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ham & Cheese Two ways

I'm a bit obsessed with ham and cheese.  I'm not a big ham deli meat lover.  I hate it, in fact.  I buy this chunked ham pieces in the prepackaged deli meat section of the grocery and use it for soups, eggs, lots of things.  Then I saw this recipe from Weelicious.  One of my absolute favorite online cooking blogs.  Ham and cheese muffins?!?!?   To which I reply the following:

  1. I love muffins.
  2. The boys love muffins.
  3. Muffins muffins muffins.
I made them and seriously ate more than the kids.  These are just awesome.  Freeze them and you've got a great, quick, no-cook breakfast.

I had leftover ham so I thought... hmmm... what else do I love?  Muffins!  Oh wait, did those already.  Umm... croissants!



So easy.  Croissant dough, squish 2 peices together to make 1 big croissant (or make little ones if you're not as much as a fatty as I am), put a small slice of cheddar cheese and about a tablespoon of ham chunks.  Roll it up, tuck in the sides and bake!  I froze the extras and reheated them in the microwave for dinner tonight and they were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment